Walmart has joined an international effort to make vaccination and other health records available digitally, beginning with the COVID-19 vaccine, allowing customers to easily offer proof of their vaccination status when needed.
To do this, Walmart plans to use technical standards being developed under the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI). The VCI is co-chaired by non-profit The Commons Project Foundation (TCP) with involvement from Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Cerner, Epic Systems, the Mitre Corporation and the Mayo Clinic. Walmart is one of the first major retailers to publicly align with the VCI.
Walmart and Sam’s Club customers will soon have the option to use the free Health Pass by Clear app, or TCP’s CommonHealth and CommonPass apps, to access and share their health records, including vaccinations.
#walmart #boycott #usa #america
STUDY: Nearly half of the patients hospitalized for COVID-19 in 2021 may not have been admitted for the virus at all, had mild symptoms, or were asymptomatic.
#USA #Covid #Coronavirus #healthcare #america
The Biden administration’s vaccine mandate, coming when new COVID cases are dropping across the country, appears intended to distract from a disastrous drone strike that killed 10 innocent people in Afghanistan.
5) Biden, Harris argue that we must “protect the vaccinated”;
4) New York Times reports that drone strike in response to ISIS-K bombing killed innocent family;
3) LAPD asking for social media information from people interviewed by police;
2) Dozens of headless goats dumped into Chattahoochee River near Atlanta in recent months;
1) Syracuse prof claims 9/11 was attack on America’s “heteropatriarchal systems.”
#biden #afghanistan #covid
If you believe America First, then join this patriotic group today!