(1) Does anyone wonder why all the media and social media do is mass produce negative stories about this "bug?"
(2) Isn't it curious why we rarely read about the huge numbers of people who recover from this; some even diagnosed with it without any trouble at all?
(1) We're being fed a continual diet of fear so we'll give up more of our freedoms and stay home where it's "safe;" further isolating ourselves from one another, giving the government more power.
(2) How can we be told not to gather when the U.S. Constitution clearly states:
(2A) "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble."
(3) Telling people to not attend church is a violation of the constitutional clause, “prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” Telling people they cannot gather in groups of more than 10, 20, 50, etc., is a clear violation of the constitutional clause, “no law . . . prohibiting . . . the right of the people peaceably to assemble" (Dr. Chuck Baldwin, Contagion of Fear, Mar. 202.
(4) Sadly, many Christians are fanning the flames by posting and re-posting articles that feed the "virus" hysteria. Think about what you're doing!
(5) Examine the numbers and be critical of what you see.