If you want to delete the Cash App Account permanently from your device, you need to remove the Cash App mobile app. But before that, you need to shut down all the existing accounts connected to the Cash app like the stocks or bitcoin investments, fund transfers, and many others.
Hence, go with the listed steps for the complete closure of your Cash App account.
- Firstly, empty the account by withdrawing Cash App balance into your bank account.
- Proceed with deleting your Cash App account.
- Uninstall and remove the app from your smartphone
Here is how to easily delete Cash App account and move all of your funds, stocks, and bitcoin out of the application. To close your Cash App account:
- Go to the profile icon
- Tap “Support,”
- Go to “Something Else,” “Account Settings”
- Go to the “Confirm” tab
- Remove the Cash application.
How to Delete Cash App Account on Phone?
Everyone has a smart device in this current technological era, and they prefer to use the internet for their personal fulfillment. It also includes any additional resources, such as banking services, shopping, and travel requirements.
Therefore, users of the Cash app can avail themselves of online transactions using an iPhone or an Android device. Additionally, if they are dissatisfied with Cash App’s services, they can quickly delete and uninstall it. Here are the simple instructions below:
Delete Cash App Account From an iPhone
- Access the iPhone’s home screen
- Select the Cash App
- Tap the house icon and Banking(In case you are still carrying money in your account)
- Go to the bottom-left corner
- Tap on the “Cash Out” icon.
- Select “Automatically transfer amount”
- In case you have invested in bitcoin, sell it then go to delete the account
Next, tap the upper right corner which represents your Account.
- Go to “Support.”
- Select “Something Else”
- Go to the bottom of the screen
- Select “Account Settings.”
- Go to the bottom menu
- Finally, choose “Close my Cash Account.”
- Tap “Confirm” and reassure yourself to delete your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email to delete an account
- After confirmation, hold the app icon for a few seconds.
- Go to the menu, tap on the “Uninstall”
Delete Cash App Account From an Android Smartphone
Before attempting to permanently delete your account, go through these instructions.
- Make sure you have emptied your funds
- You have removed and recovered all the investment (if any) into Bitcoin and stocks
- Now tap and hold the Cash app, then simply tap Uninstall
Note; It merely takes a few minutes to remove the Cash App from a smart device. Before removing the Cash app, make sure you have followed all the steps shown above as once it is uninstalled, there is no way to get your invested money back through the Cash App.
How to Delete a Bank Account From Cash App? Simple Steps
If you want to delete the linked bank account from the cash App and seek the easy steps on how to delete a bank account from Cash App. Go through the easy steps below:
- Go to the Cash App.
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Choose the linked bank.
- The bank account you want to change or remove should be chosen.
- Replace or remove a bank by clicking the appropriate button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Cash App offers safe and secure financial transactions, but it can be compromised by fraud, outside intrusions, or the disclosure of users’ sensitive information. As a result, customers choose to deactivate and delete Cash App account from their smart devices. In addition, to do this, firstly they need to empty the invested money in stocks, Bitcoin, totally from the app before the permanent deletion of the app.
Read More : How to delete cash app transaction history