Chocolate melting and tempering are great for making certain chocolate sauces, drops, bars, tablets and more. However, when choosing the right chocolate-based dessert tool, people usually confuse a chocolate melter and a chocolate tempering machine.
Here in this chocolate melter vs. Temperer, you can learn which is better for you.
What is chocolate melter?
A chocolate melter is a free-standing melting and stirring pain with the machine. It helps remove physical labor and uncertainty involved in the chocolate melting process. Chocolate needs to be tempered before getting into the melting process to achieve a crispy and creamy texture. Otherwise, the melted chocolate will turn into a dull, uneven, and dry tint of gray sticks. Even the taste of the melted chocolate without tempering is stiff and gritty.
Do you want to know whether it is better to invest in a chocolate melter or not? Looking at the pros and cons of chocolate melter can help you better understand things in this regard.
So, here we go:
Pros of chocolate melter
- A chocolate melter ensures uniform chocolate grains heating and blending. This practice ensures to help you have the best possible chocolate melting results.
- The unmolding process of chocolate melter is easier. You can easily decrease the use of different molds by increasing the constriction of the machine.
- The production process of chocolate items is good, with added efficiency, precision, and dependability that a chocolate melter provides.
Cons of chocolate melter
- Using chocolate melter without chocolate tempering can affect the texture and taste of the melted chocolate.
- Sometimes, you need additional add-ons to melt your chocolate in a melter. The selection of add-ons typically depends upon the ingredients of chocolate you need to melt.
What is the chocolate tempering machine?
A chocolate tempering machine varies temperature to bring your chocolate to an adequate melting point. It raises the temperature, then reduce it, and repeats the process for accurate tempering. This temperature fluctuation in the machine alerts cocoa crystal formation. Chocolate Temperer manipulates chocolate by temperature regulation to a certain level.
The main objective of it is to add shine and improve cocoa crystals. Consequently, you can have a smooth texture and velvety, refined taste.
Pros of chocolate Temperer
- Chocolate Temperer is easier to use and doesn’t require an extensive learning curve to get used to of it.
- Using a chocolate Temperer is the least time-consuming option to temper chocolate. It is the best option for various people, especially multi-tasker.
- Chocolate tempering machines are available in a variety of sizes and designs. So, finding the best suited for your needs can be easier.
- Tempering chocolate using a chocolate Temperer is pretty self-explanatory. Therefore, it doesn't require you to perform much tempering work yourself.
Cons of chocolate Temperer
- Chocolate tempering machines may be an expensive investment for some people. However, the result and efficiency you can achieve from a chocolate Temperer will help you save more in the long run.
- In addition, installing a chocolate Temperer may require more space depending on its size and dimensions.
Get the best chocolate tempering machine from Choc Mach.
Choc Mach provides the best automatic chocolate tempering machine, which can be the best choice, especially for chocolate manufacturers or other businesses. This machine can make your chocolate shelf-life longer, give it a crispy snap, and make it look shiny.
So, contact Choc Mach and order it to enjoy all the benefits of it on the go.