How to Avoid Burnout….?
Burnout is often the result of self-reliance. The self-reliant take upon themselves the role of savior rather than trusting God to accomplish His own will. They begin to see every need as their call, rather than asking for God’s wisdom and direction.Another cause of burnout is a lack of self-care. Those who do not take care of themselves fail to understand how much God values them. They fail to accept His rest and His love for them.................So come to point now...!!What does the Bible say about burnout solving ....!!!
1) Luke 12:35“Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit.
2) Matthew 11:28-30“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
3) Romans 12:11-17…Not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality.
4) Revelation 16:8….The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire.
5) Malachi 3:3..He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness.
6) Joel 2:31“The sun will be turned into darkness. And the moon into blood. Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.
7) Proverbs 26:20..For lack of wood the fire goes out, And where there is no whisperer, contention quiets down.
8) Proverbs 24:16..For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again,. But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.
9) Daniel 7:25..He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
1 Mark 6:31-32..And He *said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while.” (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.) They went away in the boat to a secluded place by themselves.
11) Galatians 6:9..Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.