''Holy Bible Distribution''
Your word is a lamp for my feet,a light on my path.I have taken an oath and confirmed it,
that I will follow your righteous laws. Ps 119:105-106 .Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.Col 3:16
Please pray for our ministry and my family in Bangladesh !!
How to Avoid Burnout….?
Burnout is often the result of self-reliance. The self-reliant take upon themselves the role of savior rather than trusting God to accomplish His own will. They begin to see every need as their call, rather than asking for God’s wisdom and direction.Another cause of burnout is a lack of self-care. Those who do not take care of themselves fail to understand how much God values them. They fail to accept His rest and His love for them.................So come to point now...!!What does the Bible say about burnout solving ....!!!
1) Luke 12:35“Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit.
2) Matthew 11:28-30“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
3) Romans 12:11-17…Not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality.
4) Revelation 16:8….The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire.
5) Malachi 3:3..He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness.
6) Joel 2:31“The sun will be turned into darkness. And the moon into blood. Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.
7) Proverbs 26:20..For lack of wood the fire goes out, And where there is no whisperer, contention quiets down.
8) Proverbs 24:16..For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again,. But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.
9) Daniel 7:25..He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
1 Mark 6:31-32..And He *said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while.” (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.) They went away in the boat to a secluded place by themselves.
11) Galatians 6:9..Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
Here is my little testimony.. My name is Michael Sadhuram Roy.I was born 2 May, 1986 & brought up in Hindu family. I was a worshiper of Hinduism. I could like to serve different kind of Idols and believe that they are my God. My life was not better way without real God. I was all time discord, frustration, hopeless and aimless.
At first I introduced with Jesus Christ by Pastor Dibakor Molla who was a preacher of Free Christian Church of Bangladesh. He gave me a new testament Bible for reading. I read it regularly. After a few months I saw a Jesus Film in our village I saw it first to last attentively. In that Film Jesus said, Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and open the door, I will come into Him.Rev:3:20.In that time I prayed and received Him by faith as my personal savior and Lord on 5th February, 2ooo. After then a few weeks our whole family had been baptized on February-24, 2000.
After receiving Christ I came to the Capital of our country to serve the Lord 2004. In that time Pastor Alok Mollik told me, I can help you with giving the books, these book was Bible related. He had a project called (E D P). I joined there and sold these books 3 Bus Terminal in Dhaka,Train, shop to shop and market in City among the people. I had no salary; I was a hawker of Christ and living through selling the books. Many time I tortured by Muslim people. After one year I joined the Jesus Film Program, I worked here 6 year different kind of village to village and town. Here also many times tortured by Muslim and Hindu people.2001 we lost one and2006 we lost two friend who were work with Jesus Film. We believe that they are live with God’s kingdom. In2009,After completing my general education (B.A)then I went at Bangalore in India for theology of’’ Great commission Training’’ one year and then I involve with “Christian Life Bangladesh”( CLB).. We have 8 regions in different part of the country. I share the gospel among the School, College, University students. Also we have our own materials and methods by which we equipped our contact through training. Still I have no fixed salary,100% raising support for ministry expenses and living allowance.
Now I am a married with Astami Roy(10July,2014) and we have a son who was born 28 Sept,2015 and his name Ambassador Roy. We member of Free Christian Church of Bangladesh (FCCB). We pray and study the Bible every day; He has given opportunity to become child of God. Now I am feeling very happy through His joy, love, peace and grace. My passion to win the lost of souls and preaching fulfills the GREAT COMMISSION..Our prayer like Joshua ‘But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord’’ Joshua24:15 .Please pray for my family and our ministry so that our almighty God leads us for His kingdom.
However, If God speaks to your lovely heart; please invest your precious support/ contribution/ gift/sacrifice/tithe etc for the Ministry weekly or monthly as a ministry partner. . Your financial partnership will help advance the work of our Lord Great commission. Please, send through ‘Campus Crusade for Christ International at Bank ‘or our web-link. or my website...by Credit Card or EFT
Or, to make the check of “Campus Crusade for Christ” and send to-
Campus Crusade for Christ
Ministry services 2400.
100 Lake Hart Dr.
Orlando, FL 32832-1000.
Please write donation for MICHAEL SADHURAM ROY, Bangladesh staff.
We need your precious part with our ministry as a ministry partner for His kingdom work together. lots of prayer and Love and Shalom to your lovely family .