TIPS For Maskless Shopping:
2) You can tell them you have a "medical condition" or just let them know you can't wear a mask and keep walking. Don't try to negotiate with the employees or customers about medical conditions, HIPAA, the governor, the Constitution, laws, freedom, etc. Just ignore them and proceed with your shopping with a smile. Just saying something like "God bless you, have a nice day" is an easy response that lowers tensions.
3) Once you find stores what let you shop without a mask, keep shopping there and let them know you appreciate it.
4. Try to look normal and remain calm, cool, collected. When other people freak out, THEY will look crazy, not you. Make maskless shopping look normal and fun so others will want to join in.
5. If you see other's who are mask-less, give them a big smile and say something because they will usually be really happy to see another naked face.
6. You can trying wearing or showing a "Medical Mask Exemption" card. There are some places it will work but others will not care and still tell you to put on a mask or leave. See the card here... https://www.facebook.com/photo....?fbid=10159135159801
7. If you are refused service ... this is when you have to decide if you are going to leave or just keep shopping anyway. If you stay... Hit record on your cell phone to get it on video because we want to see how they treated you during the time you are there. You might get all the way to paying and they still might refuse to check you out. You can stand there and wait but they could call the cops for trespassing or you can just leave and make them put everything away... I would also give them NEGATIVE review on google maps / Yelp because businesses love their ratings. If enough people leave BAD reviews about masks it might make them change their policies faster.
Is there anything we should add to this list?
For 7 years, I have done music full time, but when everything got shut down in 2020, my shows were cancelled by the dozens since venues were forced to shut down. Because of this, it gave me more time to focus on other things, and I now do both music and work at a company called Cashback World where I simply give away a free app that saves people money on what they already have been buying.
I use this app everytime I make a purchase, and over a year's time, it has saved me over $4500! This is what I do part-time along with music since 2020 began, and not only do I save money when I use this app, I make money when I give this app to others which allows them to save. If you want to save alot of your hard-earned money like I have with this completely free app, click on this link, fill out the registration form, and get the app when prompted:
If you want to know more about how to make money with this app, just ask me!