An illegal alien has been charged with felony rape with a firearm and sodomy in Georgia, according to authorities. The Grady County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of 21-year-old Jhonthan Samuel Lopez on Tuesday during an investigation launched in partnership with the Oak House Child Advocacy Center... Authorities have confirmed he is illegally present in the U.S. and Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on him.

Illegal Alien Arrested for Sodomy, Rape With Firearm in Georgia

Statements indicate heinous crimes may have been committed against underage victim

Earlier this week the Kremlin said it has given the White House formal notification and evidence showing that Ukraine has continued attacking Russian energy sites, despite the US-backed agreement for each side to refrain from hitting this infrastructure. On Wednesday Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that so far there’s been no response from the Trump administration. “So far, there has been no reaction to such actions by the Kiev regime,” Peskov said. Previously Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov described that a list of violations had been handed over to US National Security Advisor Mike Waltz, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and Russia’s representatives in the UN and the OSCE, “so that they in their work would present concrete facts demonstrating what the word of the Ukrainian authorities is worth,” according to TASS.

Putin Envoy Visits Washington For Talks In First Since 2022 Ukraine Invasion

Earlier this week the Kremlin said it has given the White House formal notification and evidence showing that Ukraine has continued attacking Russian energy sites, despite the US-backed agreement for each side to refrain from hitting this infrastructure. On Wednesday Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that so far there’s been no response from the Trump administration. “So far, there has been no reaction to such actions by the Kiev regime,” Peskov said. Previously Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov described that a list of violations had been handed over to US National Security Advisor Mike Waltz, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and Russia’s representatives in the UN and the OSCE, “so that they in their work would present concrete facts demonstrating what the word of the Ukrainian authorities is worth,” according to TASS.

As the first country in the European Union, Austria is about to suspend family reunification for those with asylum status, citing that the nation has reached its limits in terms of reception capacity. Scepticism remains regarding the measure’s effectiveness, even as right-wing factions in other European countries advocate for similar policies.

The measure was announced on Wednesday, March 26th, by the Minister for Integration Claudia Plakolm at the end of the Council of Ministers. The proposed suspension requires amending legislation to allow the issuing of a government decree on the matter. The suspension should come into force by May.

“We have reached the limits of our reception capacities,” explained the minister, who considers the measure necessary to “protect” the country and enable it to “preserve” its health and education system and its employment.

Austria to Suspend Family Reunification

It is a first in Europe, but the Austrian Right remains sceptical about the effectiveness of the decision.

An appeals court in the Caribbean Republic of Trinidad and Tobago has restored a previous law making consensual homosexual acts illegal. In restoring the law, the court tempered it by reducing the maximum sentence from 25 years to five years. The three-judge appeals court panel overturned a 2018 High Court ruling that had deemed portions of the country’s Sexual Offences Act to be unconstitutional.

Trinidad And Tobago Restores Law Making Homosexual Acts a Crime

Judges reasoned that changing the law is the job of the island nation’s legislature, not its judiciary.

An Ontario judge dismissed a liability claim from a family of a high schooler who died weeks after taking the COVID shot.

According to a published report on March 26 by Blacklock’s Reporter, Ontario Superior Court Justice Sandra Antoniani ruled that the Department of Health had no “duty of care” to a Canadian teenager who died after receiving a COVID vaccine.

“The plaintiff’s tragedy is real, but there is no private law duty of care made out,” Antoniani said.

17-Year-Old Died After Taking Lethal Covid Injection, Ontario Judge Denies His Family’s Liability Claim

Ontario Superior Court Justice Sandra Antoniani ruled that the Department of Health had no 'duty of care' to individual members of the public in its pandemic response.


About

Infowars with Alex Jones. Like Infowars and get the latest news and updates from Infowars and Alex Jones on this unofficial page.