Yes, SO True!!!!
I just watched a news person interview a school principal and ask, "What are we missing? What do children need?" He went on and on about mental illness, the Juvenile Justice System, gun control, education reform, blah, blah, blah.
Folks, none of that mumbo jumbo makes a lick of sense. Here is what children need:
1. Children need a mother and a father who love each other and work together as a team.
2. Children need a bicycle, neighbors, and cousins.
3. Children need a grandma to bake with and a grandpa to take em fishing.
4. Children need a church, a Sunday School Class, and a truth telling Preacher.
5. Children need a dinner time with home cooked food, prayer, and conversation.
6. Children need Sunday afternoon football and fried chicken.
7. Children need books on tape and coloring pages.
8. Children need summers at the beach and bazooka bubble gum.
9. Children need a trip to Arlington and Fourth of July Fireworks.
10. Children need fire pits, smores, ghost stories, the drive in, and real popcorn.
11. Children need discipline from their parents.
12. Children need chores, a job, a way to earn what they want.
13. Children need education that recognizes mama and daddy as the authority, God as the creator, and the Bible as the roadmap.
This is not about some agenda, this is about children. Get back to basics: faith, family, & good ole fashioned fun.
Copied from Lisa Geraci Giesler