New $1 trillion Infrastructure 2,702 page bill that Congress is spending your tax dollars on:
* A provision that directs U.S. regulators to require technology that would prevent intoxicated drivers from starting vehicles.
* $250 million plan to remove an invasive plant species.
* 50 million for studies on how to tax us more with road usage, per-mile fees and studies on people hitting deer.
* Pilot program for a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee, which is basically a long-term plan to make it expensive to drive a car.
* $50 million for the Orwellian-named “Centers of Excellence” and upgrades to Amtrak over in Canada.
* Combatting human trafficking is infrastructure, apparently. But it is a worthwhile cause.
* Promoting more lady truckers is infrastructure, even though gender identification might make this a little difficult to interpret.
* A section that wants to mandate “driving prevention technology” in vehicles to measure drunk or impaired driving.
* All new cars will have to be equipped with a breathalyzer.
* Studies on smoking the weed and driving. Infrastructure?.
* Sport fishing and recreational boating safety. Infrastructure?
* $2.5 billion in green energy subsidies for schools and non-profits.
* The “Digital Equity Act” ??? Slush fund?
* $5 billion for electric vehicles and $250 million for electric ferries, low emissions school buses.
* $16 billion for renewable energy programs.
* $50 million for Utah, there’s Mitt Romney's payout.
* $2.1 billion for carbon dioxide transportation infrastructure.
* $21.5 billion for clean energy demonstrations.
* $1 billion for the Appalachian regional commission, there’s Manchin’s payout. And $150 million for the Delta regional authority.
* $175 million for the Denali commission, there’s Murkowski’s payout. To be spent on Far-Flung Alaskan Projects.
* $14.2 billion for the FCC.
* $3.4 billion for the Federal Buildings fund, another slush fund.
* $330 million for DHS.
* $455 million for the Fish and Wildlife service.
* $510 million for the US geological survey.
* $4.7 billion for P&A and workovers. Another slush fund.
* $3.5 billion for Indian Health Service. Infrastructure?
Since President Trump left office, Democrats are acting like the floodgates of reckless spending have been opened. Who pays for this? You!