It started this way before Zionism and was purely Jewish.
Make your sons doctors that they may take Christians lives
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law;
‘Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.’
The advice of the Elders of Zion is the following:
1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christian’s lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power."
‘Prince of the Jews of Constantinople’
(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano – ‘La Silva Curiosa’)
(L. Fry, Waters Flowing Eastward: The War Against the Kingship of Christ. TBR Books, Washington, D. C., (200,