WE'RE IN DEEP DOODOO. Under the National Emergencies Act in 1976, the president has complete discretion to issue an emergency declaration and he must specify in the declaration which powers he intends to use. Thirty states of emergency are in effect today. For instance: some executive orders:
Please log in to like, share and comment!
EO 10997 - take over electric power, petroleum, gas solid fuels and minerals.
EO 10998 - take over farms and food
EO 10999 - take over transportation
EO 11001 - take over education and health care
EO 11002 - set up a registration system
EO 11003 - take over airports
EO 12656 - Assignment of responsibilities for agriculture, commerce, defense (including all resources), energy, health and human services, housing, interior, labor, treasury, and general services to cover everything else
EO 12919 - PART II - PRIORITIES AND ALLOCATIONS - allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to:
(1) The Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) The Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) The Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) The Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) The Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) The Secretary of Commerce for all other materials, services, and facilities
Executive Order 13224 prohibited transactions not just with any suspected foreign terrorists, but also with any U.S. citizen suspected of providing support to enemies. A designated American cannot get a job, rent an apartment, get medical help, or even buy a loaf of bread unless big brother says so.
Section 706 of the Communications Act of 1934 allows the president to shut down or take control of “any facility or station for wire communication” i.e. shut down or control access to the Internet.
The Insurrection Act of 1807 provides the necessary authority to allow the president to deploy troops on U.S. soil.
All information is available at National Archives and Federal Register.
Do you NOW realize that we are totally screwed unless we revolt?