Wondering what to have for breakfast? How a TBIR Approved Breakfast? The Word of God and Coffee. The Word of God provides what we need to grow spiritually and satisfies our soul! TAKE IT!!
1) OUR ENEMIES (Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”)
2) THOSE THAT DESPITEFULLY USE YOU (Matthew 5:44-45)
3) THOSE THAT PERSECUTE YOU (Matthew 5:44-45)
4) THE LOST (Acts 26:18 “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”)
5) YOUR LEADERS (1 Timothy 2:2 “For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.”)
6) ONE ANOTHER’S HEALING (James 5:16 “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”)
7) PRAY FOR ALL THE SAINTS (Ephesians 6:18 “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints”)